The Hunt 4 Horsepower is on!
September 9th, 2017 in Coeur d'Alene, ID
The Largest Horsepower based event in the Northwest returns in 2016! 2 Dyno's running all day, Dirt Drag Racing during the day and ending with a full Sled Pull hosted by Dynomite Diesel. This is one event you DONT WANT TO MISS!
inches of tread used
Only Days Left!Register
- Heavy Work Stock
- Light Work Stock
- 2.5 Class
- 2.6 Class
- 3.0 Class
- Exhibition Class
- Gas 4500 Class
- Gas 6500 Class
- Stock Dodge
- Stock Ford
- Stock GM
- Small Single
- Large Single
- Small Compounds
- Large Compounds
- Stock Turbo
- Modded Turbo
- Rental Car
Show N Shine
Hurry Up! Only seatsRegister
7:00AM Gates Open
8:00AM Dyno’s Start Running
10:00AM Show N Shine Starts
11:00AM Dirt Drags Start
5:00PM Sled Pulls Start
10:00PM Trophies and End of Show
How to get to the Event
Route from I-90
Take Exit 12 from I-90 North towards Sandpoint on US-95N. Take a right on Kathleen Avenue and go past Government Way, the Event entrance will be on your left.
Route from US-95S
Take a Left on Kathleen Ave, continue past Government Way and the Event entrance will be on your left.
Best Event I've ever been to! So many cool trucks, and the Dirt Drags were awesome. Can't wait for this year!!
Event Sponsor: Dynomite Diesel
Event Rules and Regulations
Northwest Dyno Circuit Dyno Rules 2016: *NEW CLASSES*
- Stock Ford, Chevy/GMC, Dodge Classes: The turbocharger is limited to a stock, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. No Injectables.
- Small Single Class: 70mm turbo size and smaller. No Injectables.
- Large Single Class: 71mm turbo and greater. No Injectables.
- Small Multi turbo Class/Compound Class: 80mm turbo size and smaller, two or more after market chargers. No Injectables.
- Large Multi turbo Class/Compound Class: 81mm turbo size and greater, two or more after market chargers. No Injectables.
- Unlimited Class: Any use of Nitrous, and/or Water Meth.
A vehicle that fails the technical inspection because of non-compliance with the rules and regulations will be given one warning. If found to be in violation of the rules and regulations by the NEXT NWDC event, driver and vehicle will be disqualified from the Circuit.
- All NWDC rulings are final. Two NWDC officials will have the final say, and will determine if the run counts.
- Any truck over 1000hp will be required to have all U-joints shielded 360 degrees with 3/8" thick aluminum or 5/16" thick steel. Shield will be 6" minimum and centered on U-joint. Inside diameter of shield will be no more than 2" larger than U-joint.
- Your vehicle must have a functioning hood, grill, and bumper.
- Rear tires must have at least 1/16" treads, and must not be misshapen or have bulges.
- Race Slicks are not allowed on the dyno.
- Vehicle cannot have any visible leaks (coolant, oil, etc.)
- All trucks over 1000hp must have at least one drive line loop on the drive shaft.
- Shift spikes on the dyno will not be counted. You are permitted one rerun if you mess up with a limit of two reruns before the run is disqualified.
- The Dyno "load" for the stock class will be 20%. 30% for the larger classes and cannot be change.
- Trucks with dual wheels in the rear will need to remove the outside tire to fit on the dyno.
- If vehicle leaks after the dyno run and spills greater than a 4' radius and delaying event for clean up, competitor will be fined $100. RUN WILL STILL COUNT.
- If vehicle has a catastrophic failure competitor will pay a $500 clean up and event delay fee. RUN WILL STILL COUNT.
- Driver must be able to operate every aspect of the vehicle from the driver seat safely during the dyno run.
- All performance enhancements (nitrous, water meth, etc.) must be securely, and properly mounted to vehicle. Vehicle must run under its own power (No external power sources, like a battery charger.)
- No "Ghetto fogging"
- NWDC circuit, and circuit hosts reserves the right to deny and disqualify any truck, and/ or driver from competing.
- NWDC circuit, circuit hosts, and sponsors are not liable for any damage sustained to personal property.
- Any competitor found under the influence of drugs or alcohol before their run will be disqualified and not allowed to Dyno.
Speed on the Dyno:
- Stock Class Vehicles may not exceed 130mph
- Single Class may not exceed 150mph
- Twin Class may not exceed 155mph
- Unlimited Class may not exceed 165mph
- Vehicles will be inspected by an NWDC tech to insure these rule are followed.
- Turbo cross bolts and shields for Single and Twin Turbo Class vehicles with an intake coming out of the grill/Headlight and any hood stack.