Definition of Classes:
Stock Ford, GM, Dodge Classes:
- The turbocharger is limited to a stock, OEM/Factory make-specific charger only. No Injectables. No After- Market Compressor Wheels Allowed.
Small Single Class:
- 70mm turbo size and smaller. No Injectables.
Large Single Class:
- 71mm turbo and greater. No Injectables.
Small Multi turbo Class/Compound Class:
- 80mm turbo size and smaller. No more than two (2) turbochargers. No Injectables.
Large Multi turbo Class/Compound Class:
- 81mm turbo size and greater. . two or more after market chargers. No Injectables.
- Any use of Nitrous, Propane, and/or Water Meth.
Click below for the Northwest Dyno Circuit Rules: